Marin County & the SF/Bay Area
Expect replies within 3-5 business days 9am-5pm.
- Dancers MUST wear appropriate dance attire and dance shoes for their respective classes each week.
- ON TIME! Dancers must be on time for dance classes! It is unsafe for dancers to begin class late as they will have missed their warm up. It is also disruptive to others in the class.
- Students participating during a performance sessionmay only miss 2 classes during the session in order to perform.
- Students participating in the performance MUST be in attendance the mandatory rehearsals in order to perform. NO exceptions!
- Students who miss 3 lessons or more in a row in either session will NOT be allowed to perform. It is difficult for the student, and very difficult /disruptive to other students in the class and the instructor. A dancer who misses 3 in a row due to medical issues will be considered for performance on a case by case basis.
- Tuition is due in full by the first day of of class. $25 late fee for payments will apply. Cash/Checks/Credit Cards accepted. Elite Naach Academy does not give credit and/or refunds if a registration is cancelled less than one week (7 days) prior to class/session beginning. Classes can be transferred to another student in the case of injury or emergency. For summer camps and summer intensives the academy does not give credit and/or refunds if a registration is cancelled less than 30 days prior to camp/intensive beginning.
Copyright 2016 Elite Naach Academy | All Rights Reserved | Powered by Squarespace
Allimages are ©SuhailaSikandStudios | ©AvichalAgarwalPhotography | ©EliteNaachAcademy and cannot be used without written permission.