Elite Naach Academy was founded by Enakshi Vyas to create a space where all dancers, despite age and level, can gain exposure to a variety of styles. A place where dancers can discover and develop their artistic side and build their self confidence. We believe that dance helps cultivate dedication, hard work, patience, physical fitness, respect, and the ability to accept constructive criticism gracefully. Our mission is to provide the encouragement, technique, and passion that each student needs to excel. We strive to have every individual leave class feeling valuable, educated, and craving more!
Classes are offered for students beginning at the age of two. Our "Min-E-lites" Combo classes, ranging from 2-5 year olds, offer a great introduction to dance and rhythm in a captivating manner. We focus on three important technique styles in these classes - Tap, Jazz, and Ballet. With the use of fun props, energetic music, and a lot of enthusiasm we hope to instill the passion for dance that can last a lifetime.
Each technique class is offered for various age groups at a beginning, intermediate, and advanced level providing room for growth. After a minimum of two years of training from Elite Naach Academy or an equivalent program, dancers may audition for the ENA Performing Arts Company - a competitive and professional youth company specializing in Fusion pieces that include technique from a variety of styles.
Elite Naach Academy offers several performance opportunities, competitive opportunities, and speciality dance workshops. We are YOUR studio, whether you are the recreational dancer or the serious dancer in training. We live to dance...Come, dance with us!
S T A F F
Enakshi, Founder | Artistic Director | Instructor
Suhaila, Creative Director | Instructor
Ashu, Chief Financial Officer
Akshay, Public Relations & Marketing
Avichal, Graphic Designer
Sunaina, ENAsPAC | Instructor
Maya, ENAsPAC | Intern
Instructors/Sub List: Akash, Amit, Kaajal, Kabir, Kavan, and Madeleine
- Dancers MUST wear appropriate dance attire and dance shoes for their respective classes each week.
- ON TIME! Dancers must be on time for dance classes! It is unsafe for dancers to begin class late as they will have missed their warm up. It is also disruptive to others in the class.
- Students participating during a performance sessionmay only miss 2 classes during the session in order to perform.
- Students participating in the performance MUST be in attendance the mandatory rehearsals in order to perform. NO exceptions!
- Students who miss 3 lessons or more in a row in either session will NOT be allowed to perform. It is difficult for the student, and very difficult /disruptive to other students in the class and the instructor. A dancer who misses 3 in a row due to medical issues will be considered for performance on a case by case basis.
- Tuition is due in full by the first day of of class. $25 late fee for payments will apply. Cash/Checks/Credit Cards accepted. Elite Naach Academy does not give credit and/or refunds if a registration is cancelled less than one week (7 days) prior to class/session beginning. Classes can be transferred to another student in the case of injury or emergency. For summer camps and summer intensives the academy does not give credit and/or refunds if a registration is cancelled less than 30 days prior to camp/intensive beginning.